Jones' 135 worldwide cap - 126 coming for Wales and nine for The British & Irish Lions - would also have been coach Warren Gatland's 15 successive victory if it wasn't for England, who came flying out of the blocks to score two early tries.
As expected, Jones left out former captain Dylan Hartley, scrumhalf Danny Care, flyhalf Danny Cipriani and fullback Mike Brown, the player New Zealand-born Te'o had an altercation with at a camp in Treviso last month.
It was events in Perth a day earlier that Jones was more keen to discuss, taking aim at the governing body for Jerome Garces' dismissal of All Black Barrett.
"I thought there was an issue with the referee", Jones said, after having been asked a question about the performance of England debutant Willi Heinz. In the World Cup if you lose a player through a red card as New Zealand did yesterday, it makes the game very hard. "We saw a red card yesterday which affected the game, and potentially I think we need to get some consistency in that area of the game." said the England head coach.
"Otherwise, we are going to have games that are being destroyed by an inconsistent official making a decision on a law that is not clear".
Australia's Bledisloe Cup victory on Saturday opened the door for the Six Nations champion to replace New Zealand as the top-ranked side in the world for the first time, but it was denied by a fired-up England.
Global governing body World Rugby have this year ordered referees to dismiss players for risky tackles in the head and neck area, regardless of intent, as they look to make the game safer. We watched him in club rugby, he'd done particularly well and we thought we'd roll the dice and bring him into camp to see what he could offer.
"A bloke gets tackled, he goes to be second man in, and his shoulder hits his head and he gets a red card. There's got to be some common sense".
"We probably came out of the blocks a bit slow and you are always wary of the first 20 minutes, so we think we think have probably let in a few soft ones". We feel for them.
- Emotional Daniel James Opens Up On Dream Man United Debut
- Mourinho reveals trophy Man Utd must win this season
- Serena Williams Forced To Withdraw From Rogers Cup Tournament
- Apple is extending its 'bug bounty' and researchers will receive special iPhones
- US urges all sides to refrain from violence in Hong Kong
- From extradition bill to police brutality, an evolving protest in Hong Kong
- Galaxy Note 10+ Storage Size: Should You Buy 256GB or 512GB?
- Coolie No 1 First look of Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan
- Samsung Galaxy A10s With Dual Rear Cameras, Octa-Core SoC Launched: Specifications
- Environmentalists warn Trump 'weakening' endangered species protections