The new iPhone 11 is believed to sport a triple-lens camera, but speculations now suggest that the newest iPad Pro, which is expected to be launched in October 2019, will feature the same setup. The triple camera setup on the iPad Pro's rear would allow for better-augmented reality (AR) experience. But they haven't carried them over to its tablets, the latest model has a single camera with a 12-megapixel sensor, the latest iPad Mini, iPad Air, and iPad come with 8-megapixel sensors.
It will feature mainly internal upgrades, with a focus on the camera system, the Pro phone gaining a triple lens camera and a new square camera hump on the back of the phone.
The blog's source also says Apple's rumored 10.2-inch iPad might come with dual rear cameras. As of now, these rumours are mere hearsay and nothing is finalized until Apple officially unveils it at an event scheduled for later on this year. For quite a while, Apple has introduced a dual-camera system in its iPhone models.
This new entry-level iPad could have a 10.2-inch screen and may be entering mass production this fall as per a report by a Chinese news outlet. Well, if rumors are any to go by, Apple's planning on changing that.
This means the 2019 lineup could be made up of the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, and perhaps the iPhone 11R. However, it's also possible for the company to streamline the iPad family.
- Five children die in fire at Pennsylvania daycare
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue: 7 Revelations From Her Interview
- Team USA Basketball Announces 17 Finalists For World Cup Roster
- Suspected shooter in Texas massacre said he was targeting 'Mexicans'
- Chase Lets Out Its Inner Canadian
- Cincinnati Masters: Murray handed tricky draw, to face Gasquet in first round
- Five killed in rocket explosion on a naval test range in Russian Federation
- Ninja has a million subscribers on Mixer
- Modern Warfare has the most DLC of any Call of Duty game
- Augmented Reality Gaming Market Rising Trends and Global Outlook 2019 to 202