Reports have suggested the two men were apprehended following an incident between the pair and security staff outside Ozil's house.
Security camera footage showing Kolasinac, nicknamed the Tank, confronting the offenders after they approached Ozil's vehicle.
After reportedly receiving death threats following an attempted hijacking last month, Arsenal stars Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolisinac have been placed under 24-hour guard, which is said to be the reason they missed the Gunners' opening 2019/20 Premier League clash.
"Two men have been charged under Section 4a of the Public Order Act following an incident in Camden on Thursday", the police said in a statement.
To show they would not be scared off their turf, the local gang responded by upping their threats and vowing to rob the players of "everything they have".
The paper also says that Kolasinac's wife has left the country for Germany, where he used to play for Schalke, and doesn't want to return to England. Meanwhile, an eastern European gang has got involved after the two thugs tried to steal from the two Arsenal players.
Neither midfielder Ozil, 30, nor defender Kolasinac, 26, were harmed.
"Ferhat Ercan, 27, of Highgate, and Salaman Ekinci, 27, of Tottenham, were charged on August 9 following the incident and are due to appear at Highbury Corner magistrates' court on 6 September".
After the failed carjacking attempt in Golders Green in July, Kolasinac posted a picture of himself and Ozil on social media and added: "Think we're fine".
However, Arsenal announced on Friday that "further security incidents" had taken place that were under investigation by the police, and two arrests have been made outside Ozil's house.
Neither featured in the Emirates Cup defeat to Lyon the weekend after the carjacking scare, after talks with head coach Unai Emery. "We look forward to welcoming the players back to the squad as soon as possible." the statement by Arsenal on its website.
- Libya government says it accepts UN-proposed truce in Tripoli
- Jio GigaFiber, JioPhone 3 Likely To Launch At AGM 2019
- Bryson DeChambeau's slow play is not going over well with anybody
- Pakistani woman calls Priyanka Chopra `hypocrite`, actress hits back in style
- Team USA Basketball Announces 17 Finalists For World Cup Roster
- Suspected shooter in Texas massacre said he was targeting 'Mexicans'
- Nora Quoirin: Police set up new hotline to locate her
- Remains of Vietnam War Pilot finally home
- Cause of Jeffrey Epstein's death awaits 'further information' after autopsy
- How Eating Less Meat Could Help Protect the Planet From Climate Change