It has been 5 days that Ninja Leaving the Twitch. This limited-time promotion helped Ninja reach 1 million subscribers and one million followers in just a couple of days, something that's really unprecedented for Mixer.
We can expect a fairly significant drop off, but even when that happens, it's nearly certain that Ninja will remain the most popular streamer on Mixer in terms of subs, followers, and viewers. Still, Users are following Blevins on Mixer. An argument with few streamers and some of them said that Mixer Needs the new big name to increase the popularity in the streaming game. At the time of this writing, Ninja has 824,798 followers on Mixer, so this is a rare instance where a streamer actually has more subscribers than followers.
They are correct at some point because the figure of viewers says lots of difference. Mixer (3 percent) also competes with YouTube Live (19.5 percent) and Facebook Gaming (5.3 percent).
To encourage audiences to subscribe to Blevins, Mixer are offering free subscribers to his new channel, though it is too soon to gauge what percentage of Blevins' subscribers will renew their subscription when the free month is over.
A channel was able to stream pornography on the platform for hours before it was taken care of, and to make matters worse it was advertised on Ninja's old page on the site.
- Augmented Reality Gaming Market Rising Trends and Global Outlook 2019 to 202
- Nadal to meet Medvedev for Montreal title after Monfils injury
- Five children die in fire at Pennsylvania daycare
- UK police probe cause of sore eyes, vomiting in seaside town
- Stormi sings happy birthday for 'mommy' Kylie
- Mohamed Salah scores and assists in Liverpool's Premier League opener
- Universal cancels controversial ‘Hunt’ in wake of shootings
- Chase Lets Out Its Inner Canadian
- Perseid Meteor Shower To Peak Aug. 11-13
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue: 7 Revelations From Her Interview