Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, and Jurgen Melzer were elected by the existing members of the ATP Player Council as a replacement for Robin Haase, Jamie Murray, and Sergiy Stakhovsky, who resigned from their positions at the council prior to the Wimbledon Championships 2019.
This year, Prime Video will broadcast on-site, live studio coverage across tournaments, including at the BNP Paribas Open from Indian Wells, the Fever Tree Championships from The Queens Club, the US Open, and the Nitto ATP Finals from The O2.
"The first two years I really enjoyed, felt like I was able to accomplish quite a lot of things".
The power struggle on the council included its decision in March not to renew the contract of ATP CEO Chris Kermode, who has clashed with Djokovic.
Djokovic has come under fire for refusing to rule out a possible return to the board for Gimelstob.
Another member of the council, Justin Gimelstob had to resign from his role after deciding not to contest charges against him for allegedly having assaulted a former friend Randall Kaplan. However, Kermode is understood to be preparing a rebuttal to his critics at the players' next mandatory meeting, which will take place in NY at the end of the month before the start of the US Open.
They will join the board immediately and serve out the unexpired terms of the players they are replacing, which run through the 2020 Wimbledon competition, the ATP announced. Probably I can give a different perspective of how the game have to be or things that we can add. If I am there, I believe that I can be helpful.
"Novak has been there for a while. It's good that players are interested on what's going on in our sport", Nadal said.
I think all our careers, Roger and I cared a lot about this sport. We want to be part of it.
- Shweta Tiwari husband Abhinav Kohli arrested for domestic violence
- BTS Announces Official Period Of Rest For Members
- Did President Trump Say the Dayton, Ohio, Mass Shooting Was in Toledo?
- Realme 5 Series Phones To Launch In India on August 20
- Paramount Prepping Another 'GI Joe' Spinoff
- Norwegian police say mosque shooting is a terror attempt
- Hong Kong airport shuts down amid pro-democracy protest
- Steelers wide receivers coach Darryl Drake dies at 62
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard frustrated after heavy loss at Manchester United
- Lekima Leaves 47 Dead, 21 Missing in China