Dating back to 2012, Activision has used a three-pronged approach to development for Call of Duty, with Modern Warfare developer, Infinity Ward; Treyarch, and Call of Duty: WWII developer, Sledgehammer Games, each taking a year's offering of the famed franchise. In the meantime, stay tuned to GamesRadar+, as we'll cover any more news about the game once we learn anything more.
"These are the types of questions that have been asked for the last 50 years", Kurosaki interjected.
However, after all the kind and compelling word spent by Activision and Infinity Ward, it's about time that we give it a proper look and see how it's doing the job. "The question, "is this a political game", doesn't actually mean anything, because. what does the word "political" mean to you?"
"Do we touch topics that bear a resemblance to the geopoltics of the world we live in today?"
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare drops on October 25th for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Are we telling a story that has anything to do with the specific governments of any countries that we're portraying? No. "You could have a game set in revolutionary America talk about those exact same things".
"What we want you to come away with at the end is an understanding of why all these different groups fight, or groups like them, and to have empathy for I think all of them", Minkoff ended with.
According to a new report by LongSensation, next year's entry in the long-running first-person shooter series will be a reboot of the Call of Duty: Black Ops series and be even more grizzly than the aforementioned, upcoming instalment. However, the team isn't calling it a political game because it doesn't specifically pass commentary on modern, real world politics.
According to that leak, Call of Duty 2020 is now going to be the fifth entry in Treyarch's Black Ops franchise, following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 a year ago, after originally being planned for 2021 but being brought forward in light of development trouble at Sledgehammer, who will now be on supporting duties for the title.
- Ryanair pilots warn of industrial action unless airline addresses issues by Monday
- Five killed in rocket explosion on a naval test range in Russian Federation
- Curtis Ray Watson has been arrested in Henning
- Perseid Meteor Shower To Peak Aug. 11-13
- Chase Lets Out Its Inner Canadian
- Augmented Reality Gaming Market Rising Trends and Global Outlook 2019 to 202
- CVS Health Reports Q2 Earnings Beat, Raises Guidance
- Universal cancels controversial ‘Hunt’ in wake of shootings
- Stormi sings happy birthday for 'mommy' Kylie
- Cincinnati Masters: Murray handed tricky draw, to face Gasquet in first round