She disappeared for 10 days, but popular British YouTuber Marina Joyce has finally been found. She was last seen at her home in North London on 31 July. Everything is being dealt with in a professional manner. I just know that no matter what I say, it'll get turned against me and that's completely find because I know I'm a good person and I only mean well (especially for Marina) you truly have no leg to stand on when you're dealing with the internet but I hope this can help put things to rest.
Missing People, a charity, has appealed to her on its website: "Marina we are here for you whenever you are ready; we can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe".
Joyce previously alarmed fans when she issued a 2016 video in which she seemed to be whispering, "help me", and had what appeared to be bruises on her arms.
An online campaign with the hashtag #SaveMarinaJoyce was sparked but officers later said the vlogger was "safe and well".
Fans of Marina, who has 2.1million YouTube subscribers and 290,000 Instagram followers, voiced their concern for the online celebrity since news of her recent disappearance. I knew she was safe because I spoke to her 24/7 and I wasn't withholding any information.
"She has been located & is safe and well". My heart with her. Keep praying to her'.
"It hurts me to this day to think of all the reckless things I did that showed that I did not care about my life", she said in the video.
Having not been seen since July 31, Metropolitan police were first alerted on August 7, meaning it has taken roughly three days for the YouTuber to be found.
- Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus split
- Lady Gaga accused of stealing Oscar-winning tune Shallow from songwriter
- Fighting continues in Aden as United Nations calls for dialogue
- Facebook offering 'millions' to publishers for news
- Jeffrey Epstein Death Provokes Anger, Outrage Across Social Media
- Apple offers security researchers $1 mn, special iPhones
- WhatsApp said to be working on Boomerang-like video feature
- Floods in southern India disrupt life, transport
- Suspected El Paso Shooter Told Police He Was Targeting 'Mexicans'
- How to Make Alexa Speak Faster or Slower