Highs on Saturday will be in the mid to upper 80s with overnight lows in the low to mid-60s. Some gusty winds and heavy rain will be possible with any storms that roll through.
Saturday night, spotty storms will be possible once again, mainly in north central and northeastern Kansas.
After two straight breezy late mornings and afternoons, we see lighter winds across the region today. Some of these storms could become severe, with the main threats being large hail and damaging wind gusts. Temperatures climbed into the upper 80s to around 90 across much of the region.
Monday night, it will be partly cloudy with a low of 74, according to the weather service.
Highs will drop into the upper 80s behind the front Tuesday through Thursday. Clouds will tend to increase in the overnight period and a slight chance for a shower exists as we go through Sunday morning and perhaps into the early afternoon as well. Finally, temperatures will decrease to a near 56 degrees at night. Saturday night will be mostly clear and comfy, with lows in the low to mid 60s. Wind: SE 5-10. Low: 75.
MONDAY: Mostly sunny, warmer and more humid.
While today will be sunny with a high of 87, isolated storms are in the forecast for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Sunday night, it will be partly cloudy with a low of 76, according to the weather service. Temperatures will reach the low to mid 90s during the afternoon, but the heat index will likely be around 105 degrees. Skies will be clearing in the afternoon with highs in the mid-70s.
- Ninja hits 1 million subscribers on Mixer but there’s one big question
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Sterling shines in City rout as Spurs rally to beat Villa
- Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus split
- Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw Box Office: Hangs On For Another Week!
- Chernobyl Vodka Made in Exclusion Zone Coming Soon
- Bloody stabbing suspect driven by 'hate, homicide'
- How to Make Alexa Speak Faster or Slower
- AMD Epyc 2 has great industry support from the outset
- Rugby Championship: Australia thrash All Blacks 47-26 in Perth