Now Gigi has vowed that she is "never going back" to Greece after getting robbed. "Spend your money elsewhere".
And on Friday (09Aug19), the sisters' father, Mohamed Hadid, gave more details to TMZ, insisting he's just glad his girls are home safe after a "traumatising" experience.
Sources told TMZ that the girls lost a number of personal items, including clothes and jewels and although they reported the robbery to the police, they have not yet found the culprits.
Posting on her second Instagram account, Gisposable - where she shares images taken on disposable cameras - she wrote: "Mykonos film in". Another fan weighed in to say: "Let me get this straight, you're blaming the whole of Mykonos because you were robbed and in retaliation you're trying to impact their tourism and economy by telling people not to go there?"
While it may have looked like the sisters had a blast on their couple-day getaway, Gigi revealed that their trip was far from ideal in a recent post on Instagram. "Nobody got hurt, thank God", he added.
The blonde beauty was spotted in NY after her holiday to Greece with The Bachelorette's Tyler Cameron, 26.
Express.co.uk has contacted Gigi and Bella Hadid's representatives for comment.
Gigi captioned the photo: "Sisters Hadid".
- Ninja hits 1 million subscribers on Mixer but there’s one big question
- Moeen Ali dropped by England, Jack Leach called up for Lord's
- AMD Epyc 2 has great industry support from the outset
- Sterling shines in City rout as Spurs rally to beat Villa
- Instagram Security Flaw Allowed Marketing Firm Collect Users' Personal Data
- Princess Charlotte Hilariously Sticks Her Tongue Out at the Crowd
- Floods in southern India disrupt life, transport
- NORAD intercepts two Russian bomber aircraft entering Air Defense Identification Zone
- Tim Tebow's minor league Mets season ends in sad development
- Microsoft workers listening in on intimate Skype calls