"With the group that we already have and the things we already accomplished, it should be an easy transition for him to be incorporated right in, and things are going to go", Harden said.
Harden is constantly dribbling past defenders and getting to the foul line - his 11.0 free throw attempts per game led the league - or using his controversial step-back move to create space and launch a three. Each season ended with a playoff defeat to the Golden State Warriors.
Despite rumors that there was friction between All-Star guards James Harden and Chris Paul in Houston before the latter was moved to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for Russell Westbrook, there is no bad blood between the two, at least according to Harden. "You got to find ways to get an advantage every single year", Harden said.
Harden acknowledged arguing with Paul on the court but said their disagreements were "just part of basketball", adding that "everybody has that, no matter what level of basketball you're in". "That's where guys have to make sure their facts are true before they run stuff in the media or on national television".
"It wasn't upsetting to me because I knew the truth. But for personally, and I'm sure for Chris as well, we didn't pay any attention to it".
"Chris has been unbelievable these last two years". But he's a great dude.
- Watch NASA’s rebroadcast of the Apollo 11 landing and moonwalk right here
- Snapdragon 855+ powered Black Shark 2 Pro launch date teased
- Ukraine plans overhaul of citizenship process after Putin's passport offer
- Enjoy this 4K footage of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Gunfight mode
- Kyle Korver Agrees To One-Year Deal With Bucks
- West Nile virus found in 4 mosquito pools around Omaha-area
- Oil tanker seizure raises serious questions about shipping security, says Hunt
- Epic Priyanka Chopra Throwback Photos in Honor of Her 37th Birthday
- Gears 5 supports PC and Xbox One crossplay in several modes
- Marvel's 'Avengers: Endgame' to set all-time box office record