The Walking Dead season 10 premieres on Sunday, October 6. Additional cast information and a release date has yet to be revealed.
The first of these addressed was franchise writer Robert Kirkman ending the Walking Dead comic out of the blue a few weeks back.
There's never any telling what nefarious twists and turns The Walking Dead might take, but the trailer for the hit series' next season, which was unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, promises one consistent element: drop-dead thrills.
However this may not be the end of Michonne entirely, as further rumours have suggested she will crossover to the upcoming Rick Grimes movies. "I am very very thankful for the experience I've had in ways that I can't even express right now". "But this show is wonderful and it carries on, and the 'TWD forever family' thing does not die, so don't be deleting my number, y'all!"
"It's not the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning", Andrew Lincoln said of Rick's exit during a pre-taped interview on Talking Dead in February 2018.
While the comic book series has ended, the TV show continues and in the ninth series of the smash TV show, the barbed-wire-wrapped-baseball-bat wielding thug was incarcerated for his crimes by Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln). As more news is released, we'll have it here. The video does a dramatic fade to black before the words "Rick Grimes Returns" appears.
Leaving the show must be a hard decision for her, but she left the show to get other opportunities and to explore more. We're gonna miss you so much.
Perhaps the biggest surprise was from Danai Gurira, who plays "Michonne".
- Ukraine plans overhaul of citizenship process after Putin's passport offer
- Inside Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ birthday celebrations
- Kyle Korver Agrees To One-Year Deal With Bucks
- Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman by split decision
- West Nile virus found in 4 mosquito pools around Omaha-area
- US Vice President Mike Pence Unveils Artemis 1 Lunar Mission Spacecraft
- Enjoy this 4K footage of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Gunfight mode
- 'Boris blimp' takes to the London skies in pro-EU protest
- British Airways suspends flights to Cairo on security grounds
- Flood risk continues in Louisiana as Storm Barry crawls inland