People were upset when Sonic the Hedgehog got teeth-so perhaps the makers of the film adaptation of the Broadway musical Cats should've seen this coming.
I should not have to state this if you have watched this trailer, but, my friends, this movie looks like an insane nightmare and I can not believe it is real. "Four legs good, two legs completely bonkers?" was one of Sophie Gilbert's many questions. A collective hiss seemed to emerge from Twitter as the first trailer for Cats dropped Thursday, featuring appearances by Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift, Jason Derulo, James Corden, Rebel Wilson, Judi Dench, Idris Elba, Ian McKellen, and more. In this case, a tribe of cats called the Jellicles who have converged as cats rarely do at the annual Jellicle Ball. "I can't wait!" Another person joked: "I don't know why you're all freaking out over miniature yet huge cats with human celebrity faces and sexy breasts performing a demented dream ballet for kids". This is not cheesy. This looks Oscar worthy!
For some viewers, one of the oddest elements of the trailer was the image of human butts with tails protruding (because, well, cats).
Based on the long-running musical of the same name, the musical is about - you guessed it - cats.
"I came right off a stadium tour [for 2017 album reputation] and went right into rehearsals", she continued.
And I have to say that after all those rumours of expensive motion capture and big sets to bring the actors and their feline characters to life, that the results are - interesting. "For work! What?!" Judi also said that filming was "an Alice in Wonderland experience".
- Challenges mount for Boris Johnson amid minister's signal on no-confidence vote
- Baker Mayfield Admits To Craving Revenge On Hue Jackson
- Mexico And US Dispute El Chapo's Assets
- Dutch Supreme Court upholds Srebrenica liability
- Google Stadia will have an Achievements System, just not at launch
- Trippier joins Atletico Madrid from Tottenham
- Argentina blacklisted Hezbollah as terror organization
- Overwatch begins testing its game-changing Role Queue system
- Jim Harbaugh: Urban Meyer Had Winning Record, But 'Controversy Follows'
- Barcelona Offer Six Players In Bid To Sign Neymar