The writers of Spider-Man: Far From Home have detailed their original idea for the movie's concluding reveal, which - despite achieving similar final goals - would have been quite a different, more down-beat ending for the webslinger's second solo outing in the MCU. However, Raimi was unsatisfied with the script that was taking shape and left the project in early 2010 due to creative differences. Unfortunately, Spider-man 4 never came to be and that continues to be one of the things Raimi couldn't stop thinking about.
Speaking to Yahoo, he explained: "I think about it all the time". It's hard not to, because each summer another Spider-Man film comes out!
What did you think of J.K. Simmons' cameo in Spider-Man: Far From Home?
From the look of things, Sam Raimi really wished he could have made things work with Sony for Spider-Man 4. But I try to focus on what will be, and not look into the past. Read below to know more about what Sam had to say on the same. After giving MJ a web-tastic view of New York, Spider-Man is confronted by a breaking news bulletin.
Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man must step up to take on new threats in a world that has changed forever.Well, J.K. Simmons is one of the few who's accomplished this, as one of Spider-Man: Far From Home's big surprises was the actor cameoing as J. Jonah Jameson, a role he previously played in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy.
Still, Raimi admitted that the effusive fan reaction to the character's return - in a pivotal scene where he outs Holland's Peter Parker as the man behind the Spider-Man mask - is "so cool".
- Man dies after attacking immigration prison
- Microsoft backtracks on plans to scrap free software licenses for partners
- Jeffrey Epstein donated 15k to UES all-girls school blocks from mansion
- Hulu brings back 4K streaming to Apple TV and Chromecast Ultra
- First train carrying water for Chennai leaves Jolarpet
- Matthijs de Ligt moves step closer to Juventus switch after latest offer
- Taliban storm hotel building in west Afghanistan
- Amir Khan defeats Billy Dib to claim WBC worldwide welterweight title
- Dharmasena to stand in World Cup final despite Roy row
- Gina Miller criticised for trying to 'derail' Brexit