In contrast, when it comes to Microsoft Teams, one in five of GPP respondents said that the service would be a brand-new adoption for them in 2H19.
Next, users can clock in and out using Microsoft Teams.
Employers will probably love the fact that a new Time Clock feature will allow employees to clock in and out, including for breaks.
Microsoft has also been updating Team regularly to suit the users' needs and to make it more interactive. Today, it is rolling out what it's calling "announcements", which allows important news to be highlighted in a channel. All told, there are 13 million daily users and 19 million weekly users, across 181 markets. In March Microsoft made the product available to Office 365 subscribers on Business Essentials, Business Premium and Enterprise plans, and then in July 2018 launched a launched a free version that didn't require a subscription.
Microsoft also outrightly bans its own employees from using Slack, Geekwire reported last month. Coming "soon" will be a "Channel Cross Posting" capability to target various Teams channels at once with a message, as well as a "Channel Moderation" capability that lets moderators manage channel posts.
"AI for Cultural Heritage" has been announced as the newest component of Microsoft's US$125 million "AI for Good" program. In August, another new feature will give team owners the ability to message everyone who holds a particular role.
Partners also were angered by Microsoft's approach to making the decision, keeping them in the dark, and issuing a brief statement before the long July 4 holiday weekend.
The big news is that some partners will be able to launch Teams trials for their customers. "We can't actually afford to run every single partner's organization all around the world anymore, because it's not free".
Finally, IT admins can apply predefined policies across Team functions including messages and meetings.
In addition, Microsoft is opening Teams integration with partnering contact center companies, including "Five9, Genesys, NICE inContact" and others.
- Scientists noticed an error in the new season of ‘Stranger Things’
- Amazon ‘Prime Day’ Becomes Phenomenon As Rivals Walmart and eBay Jump In
- Serena Williams, Andy Murray Form Historic Team at Wimbledon
- Jeffrey Epstein Accused Of Witness Tampering After Allegedly Wiring $350,000
- ‘Nightmare’ Philip Hammond: I’ll fight Boris Johnson from the backbenches
- Man dies after attacking immigration prison
- New 'Old Town Road' remix has Mason Ramsey, Young Thug, and animojis
- France's new green tax on air travel: will it be effective?
- Facebook and CMU's poker AI beat five pros at once
- Actor, YouTuber Ray Diaz arrested in sexual assault of teenager, police say