"I've never in my life dealt with a police department ever "releasing a press statement" about their investigations". Jenelle Eason contacted Columbus County Sheriff's Office by public service. She mentioned that she even filed the animal cruelty case only for the publicity.
"I told [the chief of police], I said, 'You know, I don't know what ended up happening to my dog, because I wasn't outside", she told TMZ Live on Friday about the conversation she had with the police.
"He said to me, 'Mrs". You were my side kick and knew the moment I felt bad and would cuddle with me. "But I was inside my house, and you know, my dog bit my daughter on the face, and David took her outside".
The investigation will now be closed with no charges filed against Eason.
The thing that made no sense. that Jenelle couldn't remember what David said on the stand during the custody trial about shooting the dog.
Eason also posted on Instagram that day, again responding to the reports that he had killed Nugget. Several weeks later, she changed her story, indicating she never heard a gunshot and didn't know what happened to the dog, despite her social media post.
The department previously told us, "At this time, we are not charging Jenelle Evans" over their allegations that she "made up" the story. As we've been reporting, Jenelle thinks the whole thing is a big police conspiracy against her, which would be a hell of a way for a county sheriff's office to spend their time, but... we digress. "I was inside my house with my kids when David went outside with the dog.'" In the police report, Jenelle said she wasn't sure if she heard a gunshot or not, because she hears gunshots and even a neighbor's cannon fire all the time.
"I don't give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face... whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I don't put up with that s- at all", he wrote. "I stayed inside with Ensley, Kaiser and Marissa, and that's it".
'Well I'm not trying to be mean, but I pretty much saw it coming cause Amber doesn't have custody of Leah, ' referring to the pair's 2016 custody agreement in which her ex Gary Shirley obtained primary custody of their child. "The only person that can judge wether or not a animal is a danger to MY CHILD is ME".
During a Q+A session with her followers, Jenelle addressed the elephant in the room - David killing her pet dog, Nugget.
- Missing 18-month-old boy's body found in landfill || Man charged, arrested
- Here’s Super 30’s first day box-office collection
- Angela Merkel sits during welcoming ceremony following third public shaking incident
- A man who stole a car with kids inside killed by crowd
- Angels throw combined no-hitter on night honoring Tyler Skaggs
- Irina Shayk's Bradley Cooper Post-Breakup Interview Is So Intriguing
- Long-serving Nasa boss demoted as Trump grows impatient over moon mission
- Wimbledon: How to Watch Novak Djokovic vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Semifinal
- Hong Kong leader says China extradition bill is 'dead'
- Amazon Music Unlimited is growing faster than market leaders Spotify and Apple