Hulu is one of the biggest streaming platforms available, however, it lacks 4K content on its platform that its competitors in Netflix and Prime Video have in huge quantity.
4K content streaming was pulled from Hulu past year, though the company didn't really explain why or make any sort of official announcement about the move.
There are pros and cons to all of the myriad streaming services now available, but of all the missing features of the most popular services, none are more baffling than the lack of 4K streaming on Hulu. What we know for sure is that all the Hulu Originals can be viewed in 4K.
As of today, all Hulu users can once again stream content in 4K, but only on Apple TV (5th generation or later) and Chromecast Ultra.
You're also going to need the right device to take advantage of the content Hulu is now offering in 4K. The Live TV service lets users stream channels like ABC, Fox, NBC and CNN through the internet as part of their Hulu package.
The list of original programs includes The Handmaid's Tale, The Mindy Project, Catch-22, and others. Hulu's Live TV guide works just like any other interactive guide you've ever used, showing you the broadcast schedule for channels that are included in your subscription.
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen to Star in ‘The Invisible Man’
- Yankees Activate Giancarlo Stanton
- Microsoft backtracks on plans to scrap free software licenses for partners
- ‘Nightmare’ Philip Hammond: I’ll fight Boris Johnson from the backbenches
- National Football League owners propose 18-game schedule with 16-game limit per player
- Barry Becomes a Hurricane, Barrels Toward Louisiana Coast
- Reckitt to pay $1.4 billion to end long-running Indivior probes
- Dharmasena to stand in World Cup final despite Roy row
- Man dies after attacking immigration prison
- Amazon ‘Prime Day’ Becomes Phenomenon As Rivals Walmart and eBay Jump In