Super 30 has garnered widespread acclaim on its very first day as cinema-goers came out with a huge smile on their faces. Hrithik's film has minted Rs 11.83 crore on its opening day. As indicated by early gauges revealed by Boxofficeindia.com, the film gathered around Rs 11-11.50 crore on its first day.
Let me tell you that before the release of Super 30, Anand Kumar had told in an interview that in the last 9 years, many big directors and actors have approached him to make a film on his life, but after watching the movie "Queen" on his life Vikas Behl was his first choice to make a movie based.
Super 30, featuring Hrithik Roshan in the number one spot job of Bihar-based mathematician Anand Kumar, opened to a decent reaction on Friday.
Two of Bollywood's biggest action stars, Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan are all set to take on each other in Siddharth Anand's next film.
While Hrithik's colleagues and friends lauded his performance, the film received mixed reviews from critics. Had it been a solo release, the film would have definitely earned in the range of ₹ 18-20 crores. The movie got fine response at the box office, but before that his movie "Mohan Jodaro" proved to be a flop at the box office. While a comparison between the both the films are unfair, it is also inevitable as both Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor are popular A-listers.
The teaser of the film is expected to drop soon but since everything is being guarded so closely, fans do not even have a hint of what their favourite superstars will look like in the film.
- NY Jets' Chris Herndon Suspended 4 Games After DUI Crash Case Conviction
- EU Parliament to vote on von der Leyen on July 16
- Serena Williams vs Simona Halep, Wimbledon 2019 women's final
- Amazon Music Unlimited is growing faster than market leaders Spotify and Apple
- Irina Shayk's Bradley Cooper Post-Breakup Interview Is So Intriguing
- Nigeria vs Algeria: What Samuel Chukwueze said about AFCON semi-final clash
- Hamilton's Kia Nurse named a starting guard for the WNBA all-star game
- Rangers rally from four down to beat Astros
- 'Star Trek' actress Stephanie Niznik dead at 52
- Atletico Madrid to contest Barcelona's signing of Antoine Griezmann