"She will never be dead to me", he said. "All my supervisors said, 'Dog, it's time to man up.' So I'm trying to man up". "I lost my rock.I never imagined having to write a speech about this and I'll never forget my mother".
"I've lost 17 lbs.in about two weeks". He could not expect his wife in heaven again.
The WGA star also spoke about his wife's final days, including filming their upcoming spinoff show, Dog's Most Wanted. "So when you go through something and somebody else [goes through the same thing], there's something there". "I am going to make her so proud".
The reality TV star also said it's hard to get back to his routine after his wife's passing. "I still haven't let her go". Her wish was for him to scatter a portion of her ashes and keep a portion of them, so part o them can be together forever after he, too, dies and is cremated. "I miss her so much". You're out of your mind.' I said, 'Honey you might have to do chemo and stuff, ' " Dog recalled. "These are instances when people go over the border and you actually should watch the way you do as a result of I've been by means of expertise to help different folks- I actually imply that".
The late reality TV star was given a handsome send-off on June 30th according to traditional Hawaiian customs as per her wish.
Our hearts are breaking for Dog the Bounty Hunter as he exclusively reveals to ET how he's processing the death of his wife, Beth Chapman.
"For a few years we knew this day would come", he continued.
"She was our lion tamer of the Chapman family", he said.
"She believed in God very much", he said, then broke down, crying, "I can not believe that she's gone". But every day she talked as if she was not there. After I was a bit boy, you couldn't burn each Christian that you just wouldn't get burnt since you wouldn't stand up out of a tomb with Jesus.
"I was going to do all the scattering ... and then I looked at it and thought, 'I'm not going to throw you away!"
"So, prepared? No, you're never, ever prepared".
- ‘Never played better’: Halep leaves beaten Serena ‘like deer in headlights’
- Angela Merkel sits during welcoming ceremony following third public shaking incident
- Vancouver shaken by magnitude 4.6 natural disaster off coast of Washington State
- Billie Eilish drops 'Bad Guy' remix feat. Justin Bieber
- Missing 18-month-old boy's body found in landfill || Man charged, arrested
- Jim Bouton, ex-Yankees pitcher and ‘Ball Four’ author, dies
- Amazon Music Unlimited is growing faster than market leaders Spotify and Apple
- A man who stole a car with kids inside killed by crowd
- Heidi Klum is secretly married to rocker Tom Kaulitz
- David Ortiz recovering after 3rd surgery following complications from gunshot wound