Amir will now fight Two-Time World Champion Billy Dib on Friday in Jeddah after his original opponent Neeraj Goyat was involved in a vehicle accident, said a news release issued here.
It was all over in 1:06 of the fourth round after Dib was floored for the second time and the towel was thrown in from the Dib's corner.
Amir Khan collected a lucrative £7m pay package for his performance against Billy Dib in Saudi Arabia. The fight was pretty much one sided in Khan's favor and in the fourth round, Khan unleashed a flurry of fast punches that sent Dib down to the canvas.
"It's a very exciting time for boxing in the Middle East and myself and my partner Bill Dosanjh are pioneering the move with our Super Boxing League in the region", said Khan.
And Khan admitted that he is targeting a fight with Manny Pacquiao next.
After the fight, Amir Khan said he hoped to come to the Kingdom more often, praising the "great show in Jeddah", and said there were "many more to come in Saudi Arabia" in a tweet.
"I was seeing everything, making sure I was putting in the right shots, I felt very comfortable in there..."
It was his first fight back since defeat to Terence Crawford in April, and sets him up for another big clash later this year with names such as Manny Pacquiao and Kell Brook touted.
Pacquiaio, now 40, fights Keith Thurman over the World Boxing Association welterweight title in Las Vegas next weekend.
- A New Minecraft Earth
- Army to help police quell Cape Town murders
- No lights, big city: Power outage KOs Broadway, Times Square
- NY Jets' Chris Herndon Suspended 4 Games After DUI Crash Case Conviction
- New 'Old Town Road' remix has Mason Ramsey, Young Thug, and animojis
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Social Media
- Funeral held for Beth Chapman of ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’
- Google to update the News tab to emphasise on headlines
- Irina Shayk's Bradley Cooper Post-Breakup Interview Is So Intriguing
- Missing 18-month-old boy's body found in landfill || Man charged, arrested