This card, which comes recommended in our guide to the best credit cards for groceries, offers 5 percent cash back every day for purchases at Whole Foods and Amazon-but during Prime Day festivities a year ago, that cash-back percentage jumped to 10 percent for purchases up to $400 at Whole Foods. Wondering how to get the best deals and discounts? Below you'll find a breakdown of the best Xbox One deals available now, and we'll update this story as more deals go live on Monday. Amazon warehouse employees in Shakopee, Minnesota are organizing a strike for Prime Day on July 15, which is set to be one of the site's most-trafficked days of the year with sizable discounts on a plethora of items, including games, electronics, clothing, and more. Traditionally priced at $149.99, it's $50 off and at an all-time price low. It's turned into a massive shopping event since then. That's significantly lower than the $109.99 list price of this 32 gig variant, and although the slate has been on sale a number of times in recent months, it never got anywhere close to this insane cheap point.
You can use Prime Now on Prime Day to get two-hour delivery even if you don't plan on spending $35. If your favorite accessory maker drops the price of a case or charger you've had your eye on, we'll tell you about it. Just keep in mind that there's a fee if you don't meet that minimum.
Essentially, it's a marathon of more sales and deals than you could ever possibly get your hands on and Australians are allowed in on it too. However, the company itself issued a response via email, stating that "Amazon offers already what this outside organization is asking for".
Amazon Prime Day is a fun event that can help you save bundles of cash.
Target will also join the sale frenzy this week, running "deal days" on Monday and Tuesday, the same dates as Prime Day.
- Robert Mueller & House Panels Finalize Deal To Delay Testimony Until July 24
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen to Star in ‘The Invisible Man’
- 'Stuff the Poms!' - All Blacks captain rallies New Zealand ahead of #CWC19Final
- A New Minecraft Earth
- Google to update the News tab to emphasise on headlines
- Wimbledon: Haelp beats Serena Williams for 2nd Grand Slam title
- Scientists noticed an error in the new season of ‘Stranger Things’
- ‘Nightmare’ Philip Hammond: I’ll fight Boris Johnson from the backbenches
- Alaphilippe reclaims yellow and Pinot impresses in French tour de force
- France's new green tax on air travel: will it be effective?