Specifications and renders of the Xiaomi Mi A3, which is expected to go official soon, have surfaced. The report suggests that Mi A3 and Mi A3 Lite would feature Snapdragon 730 SoC and Snapdragon 675 SoC, respectively.
"Come on, hands up now if you are a big fan of our Mi A series!" The retail box which is essentially in white confirms the Mi A3 has the same color options as the Mi CC9 - White Lover, Blue Planet and Dark Prince. The latest leak and the US FCC listing mention that the Mi A3 will draw power from the Snapdragon 665. However, there's still no launch date, so we need to for some more time to know more details.
Even the rear also retains a triple-camera setup which is likely to be a 48MP f/1.79 main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP camera for depth effects. In terms of design, the Mi A3 will be similar to the Mi CC9 sporting a gradient 3D glass panel and a waterdrop notch. Both the budget devices offer AMOLED display, 4,000mAh battery, and more. It's noticeably smaller than the notch used on the budget Mi A2 Lite previous year but still large enough to house one front-facing camera which, per the accompanying spec sheet, will offer a 32-megapixel resolution.
The Mi A3 will reportedly be available in Germany in the next few weeks, which means the phone might hit the Indian shore in the upcoming weeks as well going by Xiaomi's Mi A series launch schedule in the past.
- Tottenham fans react to hijacking interest in defender William Saliba
- After being dumped from 'Love Island', Lucie talks Joe, Tommy and George
- Where To Get Your Fries On National French Fry Day
- Please think twice before Instagramming from this stunning Siberian ash pond
- Haas deal intact say Rich Energy shareholders
- Blues win thriller decider
- US House Democrats lead push to restrict Trump on Iran strikes
- Saguaro cactus impales auto in Arizona crash
- Brazil's Bolsonaro offers his son the post of ambassador in Washington
- Celtics to waive F Yabusele