Cassandra Walker, the Georgia mother of two who made the cake, isn't laughing.
The Georgia woman who made a marijuana-themed cake instead of a "Moana" cake says she is out of a job after the mix-up went viral.
Kensli Taylor Davis thought she was getting a "Moana" cake for her birthday. Instead, for her 25th birthday, Davis received a marijuana-themed cake to commemorate her day.
"I was very impressed by the artistic capabilities of them to be able to do the design that they did", said Davis. (Because really I do.) Well needless to say these people thought she said marijuana.
As of Friday afternoon, the post has been shared more than 14,000 times, with tickled commenters writing that they want a cake just like it.
What she got was not quite as family-friendly as she had envisioned. "But to be at this job for nearly a year and not have a write-up, not be in trouble, and to just be let go because of mistake, it's not amusing to me".
'She walked by as I decorated the cake. "But the first one was so good we weren't anxious about it", Davis said. "I have two little girls here".
I haven't had a chance to tell y'all about our experience this weekend with my birthday cake.
It's a summer Friday and you've already read everything you need to read about the Russell Westbrook trade, so I'm kicking things off with a non-sports story that will be more amusing than anything else you read today.
Walker was offered her position back by a different Dairy Queen manager on Thursday, but she declined the offer because of how she was treated after the misunderstanding.
Walker said she turned down the offer because she wasn't pleased with the way Dairy Queen handled the situation. I would have accepted that. "But to be at this job for nearly a year and not have a write-up, not be in trouble, and to just be let go because of mistake, it's not amusing to me".
- Robot umpires debut at Atlantic League All-Star game in York
- Western countries rebuke China at UN for detention of Uighurs
- Teen bomber kills at least five at eastern Afghanistan wedding
- Twitter suffers widespread outage, shares down
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 wireless charger will offer up to 20W speeds
- Paul Ryan Tells Author Retirement Was 'Escape Hatch' From Trump
- Jermaine Dupri Reacts To Backlash, Launched So So Def Female Cypher
- Start a new adventure in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2!
- Oil rises to seven-week high
- Somalia: blast, armed attack leaves 10 dead