Select an order for at least $1, pay with Apple Pay and then, bam, free fries are coming your way.
If you haven't already, download the McDonald's app and create an account.
Who doesn't love a freebie - especially when that free gift comes in the form of a delicious french fry?
- There is probably nothing more irresistible or ingenious than French fries, which is why the food deservedly has its own day. You'll actually need to order something else off of the regular menu.
Here's how you can actually get a free order of fries today and every Friday this month.
Sonny's BBQ locations offer all-you-can-eat French fries as the National French Fry Day deal on Saturday.
Apple Pay promos are about being useful for road trips and incorporating other apps with Apple Pay, including HotelTonight, Exxon and Turo.
Red Robin : Enjoy bottomless steak fries when you order the $6.99 all-day burger. The offer will run from July 13 to 19, 2019 at participating McDonald's in Western Canada, according to their website. Sweet potato fries are the best idea of all time: added flavor, you can pretend they're nutritious and they go great with copious amounts of salt and barbecue sauce.
- Dwight Gooden arrested for drug possession in New Jersey
- Goa Congress Rebels "Came To Us For Development": BJP Rejects Allegations
- Xi urges Trump to ease N Korea sanctions
- Jermaine Dupri Reacts To Backlash, Launched So So Def Female Cypher
- Amazon Is Building a Voice-Controlled Robot That's Like a 'Mobile Alexa'
- Facebook to be hit with $5bn United States fine over Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Blues win thriller decider
- Twitter suffers widespread outage, shares down
- Pence views overcrowded, bad-smelling facility for detained migrants in Texas
- China vows to impose sanctions on U.S. firms supplying Taiwan military