Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, center, on Court Number One to watch United States' Serena Williams play Slovenia's Kaja Juvan in a singles match during day four of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships in London.
However, it's likely at this weekend's events Meghan will let all the drama go as she'll be there to cheer on her good friend, Serena Williams, alongside her sister-in-law. While royal fans have already gotten a glimpse of both women at the event separately, it appears we'll finally get to see them in the stands together this weekend.
Meghan continues to keep the details of her life a secret, like keeping secret details of Archie's christening and his godparents' names, Meghan is now reportedly in talks to write a monthly column in Vogue.
She paired the dress with a Dolce and Gabanna Sicily bag and Asprey's woodland oak leaf earrings. The new mum dazzled onlookers with her brand new outfit - which consisted of a crisp white shirt and statement pleated midi skirt, teamed with an ultra-sleek long ponytail.
Kate, who is patron of the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), and Meghan will be watching from the Royal Box for Serena Williams' clash with Simona Halep. Social media users have described the pattern as a "surprise delight" on Twitter.
It is the second trip to Wimbledon this year for the both of them.
But while that was great friend behavior, the reason why she got hate was that rumors spread about the royal asking her protection officers to tell the other spectators not to take pics of her since she was there 'in a private capacity'.
Serena Williams and Meghan Markle have been friends for a long time, with Williams attending Meghan and Harry's wedding previous year.
When asked about Markle's Wimbledon appearance during a post-match interview, Williams said she doesn't read any press about the royal.
- Mortal Kombat Reboot Movie Will Be Rated R
- Suspending Parliament for no-deal Brexit will provoke crisis - Hammond
- Woman requests a Disney themed birthday cake...gets a marijuana cake instead!
- Google Can't Quit Trying to Make New Social Networks
- India, US agree to address mutual trade concerns
- Drivers stop traffic to grab cash that fell out of armored truck
- Tottenham fans react to hijacking interest in defender William Saliba
- Pakistan sacks judge accused of 'blackmail' in ex-PM Sharif case
- After being dumped from 'Love Island', Lucie talks Joe, Tommy and George
- Blues win thriller decider