In addition to the teaser, it has also been reported that the phone will be offered with 20W wireless charger.
A few days ago, a video teaser of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 was released. "We are also confident that we provide customers with free-of-charge remedies in a manner consistent with Samsung's obligations under its manufacturer warranty and the Australian Consumer Law".
The ACCC pointed out that although Samsung's adverts say that the phones have an IP68 water resistance, this rating does not cover salt water or that found in swimming pools.
Note 10 a multitasker's dream? Since the company introduced "Infinity" displays last year for smartphone and brought it to the Galaxy S lineup this year, it could bring it to Galaxy Note series this year. Nevertheless, it showcases all the major productivity features that we can expect in the upcoming phablet.
While the promo videos for the Galaxy Note 9 focused on an all-over performance of the device including the storage and camera, the new Galaxy Note 10 teaser video puts focus on the business-oriented features of the device.
The official page of Samsung Indonesia tweeted a short video, recently, about the Galaxy Note10 Unpacked Event, to be held live on 8 August, at their official website. With the latest leak, it seems that the wireless charging capability of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus will allow its users to have lesser charging time compared to that of Apple iPhones. Both wired and wireless charging is expected to improve significantly.
Samsung has sold more than four million Galaxy branded phones in Australia. Further, it claims that the Galaxy Note 10 will replace a list of devices for professionals.
- Starbucks adds tie-dye frappuccino for summer's grooviest drink
- China vows to impose sanctions on U.S. firms supplying Taiwan military
- Dwight Gooden arrested for drug possession in New Jersey
- Western countries rebuke China at UN for detention of Uighurs
- Oil rises to seven-week high
- Jermaine Dupri Reacts To Backlash, Launched So So Def Female Cypher
- I won't complain about Wimbledon crowd - Djokovic
- Trump weighs in on cryptocurrencies
- Wildfire on Hawaiian Island of Maui Forces Thousands to Evacuate
- Almost 500,000 people join Facebook event to 'storm' Area 51 in September