"We know it's not going to be easy, they've got quality players but so do we".
"Algeria is a good team, but we are not scared of them". Their attack, led by Baghdad Bounedjah, had so far in the tournament run opposition defenses riot.
When asked why the youngsters have not been given game time at the tournament, Rohr told BBC journalist Shina Okeleji: "We've made changes in every game".
Algeria was later awarded a 3-0 walkover for the second game in Constantine after Nigeria fielded an ineligible player, and Rohr has been impressed by their improvement since Djamel Belmadi took over last August.
The Eagles beat stubborn South Africa 2-1 in Wednesday's quarterfinal match which saw Bafana Bafana threaten to push the game into extra time before William Troost-Ekong saved Nigeria with a late victor. In football most times, you have to earn the right to win. The Super Eagles finished second in Group B with six points and below debutants Madagascar. They've had to come from behind against Cameroon to win 3-2 and needed an 88th-minute goal by defender William Troost-Ekong to see off South Africa 2-1 to progress.
"Everyone is fit for the game against Algeria".
Champions in 2013 before incredibly failing to qualify in 2015 and 2017, there is a feeling in the country that the Super Eagles could achieve a fourth success on the continental showpiece event. And so far in Egypt, one aspect of the Eagles' set up worthy of mention is the inability of their opponents to read their game.
"You can't really say this is where the team is good or this is where it is bad".
In that game, Nigeria was allegedly denied two well-taken goals but the 1-1 scoreline at the end of that match was enough to seal the Eagles' qualification for Afcon 2019 even with a game to spare.
Amaju Pinnick, disclosed this to the team during a breakfast meeting on Thursday in Cairo, Egypt, while congratulating them for their victory against South Africa.
Last night was devoted for watching the quarter final match between Algeria and Côte d' Ivoire. They went on to lift the trophy with a 1-0 defeat of Group C foes, Burkina Faso.
- US House Democrats lead push to restrict Trump on Iran strikes
- Turkey vows to keep drilling off Cyprus despite warnings
- Mattel are releasing a special David Bowie Ziggy Stardust Barbie doll
- Tottenham fans react to hijacking interest in defender William Saliba
- Love Island 2019: Amy Hart breaks silence after leaving the villa
- Wimbledon: How to Watch Novak Djokovic vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Semifinal
- Saguaro cactus impales auto in Arizona crash
- Hong Kong leader says China extradition bill is 'dead'
- United Nations rights council votes to probe Philippine drug killings
- Boeing changes executive in charge of the 737 Max factory