The 33-year-old model may be known for her flawless complexion both on and off camera, but the Russian beauty has revealed she has "bad skin and hair days" like everyone else and she doesn't need to always be at her best. "I'm just a real human being", she said. Moreover, people want you to be just like them, and not your own person. "It's curiosity I guess", she explained.
"I'm not this stiff model who sits there and wants to look flawless", she says. I don't believe in that.
She said: "I'm not this stiff model who sits there and wants to look ideal".
There are days when Shayk apparently doesn't look like a model at all, according to her.
". You have to be really truly yourself for your kids, otherwise you're living in a lie", she adds, before delving into why women think they have to change themselves to be a mom.
She added: "I'm not this stiff model who sits there and wants to look flawless".
Irina Shayk and Bradley Cooper called it quits after four years and one child together.
Reports that the couple, who are parents to two-year-old daughter Lea Seine, had ended their high-profile relationship emerged in June. I really believe if you love something, you can prioritise your time. I don't believe in that. I really don't... Why should you have to change who you are and how you feel just because you become a mother? I'm like, 'Tell me why.
"Every time people send me flowers, I'm like, just send me a tomato plant!" she confessed. Tell me one reason!' I don't believe in that. "[Motherhood] is just an addition to your life". Among the problems she faces day to day are bad skin days and bad hair days. "Women can raise the kids, women can do the job and when she's back, she can cook and clean and do the heavy work too!"
Shayk posed for the cameras for the magazine outside her home, but when the crew asked her to wear a 50s style pram to get the right look for the theme of the shoot, she reportedly refused.
- Serena Williams breaks silence on Meghan Markle Wimbledon visit
- Tottenham fans react to hijacking interest in defender William Saliba
- US House Democrats lead push to restrict Trump on Iran strikes
- Hamilton's Kia Nurse named a starting guard for the WNBA all-star game
- Serena Williams vs Simona Halep, Wimbledon 2019 women's final
- Angela Merkel sits during welcoming ceremony following third public shaking incident
- Heidi Klum is secretly married to rocker Tom Kaulitz
- Nigeria vs Algeria: What Samuel Chukwueze said about AFCON semi-final clash
- United Nations rights council votes to probe Philippine drug killings
- Amazon Music Unlimited is growing faster than market leaders Spotify and Apple