Heidi Klum, 46, and Tom Kaulitz, 29, are hopping on-board Hollywood's two wedding bandwagon (ahem, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas). Star went with her boyfriend in France and Japan.
Even more details came forward on Heidi and Tom's hush-hush wedding that happened almost five months ago, during which they reportedly obtained a confidential marriage certificate in California, according to public records that People read.
Despite saying "I do" in secret, the couple is now planning a second ceremony for August where they will Wednesday yet again, according to RadarOnline. Heidi Klum had always answered questions about engagement and wedding.
Klum's marriage to Kaulitz marks her third marriage and the second marriage for Kaulitz. Video showing the ring appeared on the social networks of the Internet. I still believe in love and marriage. I do.
Klum soon began receiving criticism for dating someone 17 years younger than her. Even though I've failed twice at it. "They were so excited and happy for their mom", a source close to the couple told PEOPLE. "Let's see what happens".
"He's the kindest, sweetest, most caring, loving particular person".
She told her social media followers last December that she and Kaulitz were engaged. She continues: "He is absolutely wonderful. But so far so good".
- US House Democrats lead push to restrict Trump on Iran strikes
- Hong Kong leader says China extradition bill is 'dead'
- Graves dug in missing teen search empty: Vatican
- MacBook Air gets price cut as entry MacBook Pro adds Touch Bar
- Saguaro cactus impales auto in Arizona crash
- After being dumped from 'Love Island', Lucie talks Joe, Tommy and George
- Angels throw combined no-hitter on night honoring Tyler Skaggs
- Met Police Launch Criminal Investigation Into Ambassador 'Inept' Email Leak
- Mortal Kombat Reboot Movie Will Be Rated R
- Long-serving Nasa boss demoted as Trump grows impatient over moon mission