Of course, there is also the original content.
HBO Max will not only have these and HBO shows, but also Turner Classic Movies, Looney Tunes, anime service Crunchyroll, Adult Swim and more, including programming from Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment.
Recently, WarnerMedia revealed the name for its upcoming streaming service, HBO Max. Migrating that content from Netflix to HBO Max would mean it would go from one of the most accessible and common streaming formats to one of the LEAST accessible, which would ultimately mean no more miraculous renewals of.000000001-rated things like In The Dark or All-American. As the company believes bringing back the show will definitely increase viewer on a new streaming platform. (Marvel is a Disney-owned company, after all).
The post has led to some anger among the fans who have subscribed to the streaming service, with some even suggesting that they will end their subscription when the show leaves next year, US Weekly reported. TV for exclusive streaming rights to "Friends", Warner Media is now reclaiming popular content which was licensed to others for its own subscription service.
Tokyo Vice, based on Jake Adelstein's non-fiction first-hand account of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police beat starring Ansel Elgort. The platform has also signed Reese Witherspoon ("Big Little Lies") to an exclusive deal for two original movies.
Station Eleven, a postapocalyptic limited series based on Emily St. John Mandel's worldwide bestseller, adapted by Patrick Somerville and directed by Hiro Murai. In development are the Gremlins cartoon we talked about last week, a new series from Joss Whedon called The Nevers, a series set in the Dune universe, some novel adaptions and more.
- Western countries rebuke China at UN for detention of Uighurs
- Celtics to waive F Yabusele
- Jermaine Dupri Reacts To Backlash, Launched So So Def Female Cypher
- India, US agree to address mutual trade concerns
- Northeast Ohio measles patient has state's first confirmed case since 2017
- Haas deal intact say Rich Energy shareholders
- Twitter suffers widespread outage, shares down
- Woman requests a Disney themed birthday cake...gets a marijuana cake instead!
- Drivers stop traffic to grab cash that fell out of armored truck
- Teen bomber kills at least five at eastern Afghanistan wedding