There is simply nothing better than Origin footy, even if it means having your heart ripped clean in half by a perfectly executed try from the Blues in the final seconds of a game you thought you were about to win in a miraculous, awe-inspiring comeback.
The stop-start game favoured the Maroons but once the game was allowed to flow, the likes of Tedesco and Damien Cook put their stamp on the contest.
However Phil Gould was gobsmacked: "He had no effect on it".
"The tackle had been made, if I am reading the referee correctly", Ray Warren said in commentary. No penalty given, which I haven't watched too much.
"The first two games weren't like this but tonight they want to stamp their authority".
"I think when Kevvy took over they knew that there was going to be a real transition period from the great run we had and the great players we had", he told Macquarie Sports Radio on Thursday morning.
Others on social media were equally as alarmed. Former Maroons coach Paul Vautin agreed, adding: "They're going to ruin the game if they keep it up".
NSW killed off their decider hoodoo after rising from the canvas on Wednesday night to seal a State of Origin series win for the ages.
Josh McGuire scored a try inside the final 10 minutes to bring the Maroons within six, before Josh Papalii and the boot of Lowe incredibly levelled things with just two minutes left.
Mitchell Pearce lofted a floating cut-out ball for Tom Trbojevic before Blake Ferguson tip-toed down the sideline and passed inside Tedesco, the fullback stepping back out towards the touchline and sprinting to the corner to beat the tackle attempt of Dane Gagai.
The Roosters star was announced player of the series after full-time and was awarded the Wally Lewis Medal.
The dramatic finish ended a run of seven straight defeats in Origin deciders for the Blues, dating back to the start of the Maroons' dynasty in 2006.
It came after Queensland forward Josh Papalii crossed in the 77th minute and debutant Ethan Lowe nailed a pressure conversion to level the game.
- Google Can't Quit Trying to Make New Social Networks
- Idiotic Behavior: US Mom Records Daughter Licking Medical Tools
- Facebook to be hit with $5bn United States fine over Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Pakistan sacks judge accused of 'blackmail' in ex-PM Sharif case
- Robot umpires debut at Atlantic League All-Star game in York
- Start a new adventure in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2!
- Teen bomber kills at least five at eastern Afghanistan wedding
- Western countries rebuke China at UN for detention of Uighurs
- Oil rises to seven-week high
- Paul Ryan Tells Author Retirement Was 'Escape Hatch' From Trump