Indo-Tibetan border police, who released the footage, said in a statement the cause of the avalanche remained a mystery, however they believed the eight climbers' combined weight might have been the trigger.
Indian authorities possess launched a video exhibiting the last moments of a crew of climbers whose our bodies were recovered within the Himalayas.
The body of Englishman Martin Moran is still missing.
Mountaineer Ruth McCance, from Sydney, was on an expedition that was hit by an avalanche.
The body of the team leader and noted British mountaineer Martin Moran has not been found till now.
The camera with the footage modified into as soon as came at some level of buried in snow approach the house the build the bodies were sooner or later recovered in June, media studies acknowledged.
On Monday, an Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) search team in the region announced they had found a "memory video device", which was later described by the ITBP's deputy inspector general as a GoPro, showing them hiking. Then, in a heart-dropping moment, the screen goes blank.
The five mountaineers were found at the beginning of the search but they could not be rescued by the aircraft of the IAF.
However, the video ended with a minor thud, a sound that the ITBP officials said could be of an avalanche or snow storm that claimed their lives.
Talking to IANS here, Nimbadia said "Operation Daredevil" to bring back bodies of seven climbers who had gone missing was executed at 21,000 feet by ITBP specialists. The shocking video shows the eight climbers roped together just seconds before an avalanche kills them.
"It took our climbers three hours to lift the bodies to 21,000 feet and slide it to the other side", he said.
The clip is now being used to help "analyse what went wrong with their mission".
The GoPro footage shows the climbing party at Nanda Devi.
Eight climbers traverse a snow ledge on an unclimbed peak of India's second-highest mountain, a bright sun shining down.
This climbing season in the Himalayas has been one of the deadliest for several years.
- Penguins center Matt Cullen retires after 21 seasons | Lexington Herald Leader
- Epstein pleads not guilty to sex-trafficking charges
- UK Seizure of Iranian Tanker Sets Dangerous Precedent: Zarif
- Dozens killed in Papua New Guinea tribal unrest
- Appeals court dismisses emoluments lawsuit involving President Trump’s D.C. hotel
- Katee Sachoff Grapples with Self-Doubt in ‘Another Life’ Trailer: ‘I’m Scared’
- Mexico Finance Minister Urzua quits, Herrera named successor
- Turkey Ignores E.U. Demand to Cease Illegal Drilling Off Cyprus
- Ilhan Omar Floats Ad Boycott of Tucker Carlson
- NES Games Get a Rewind Feature on Switch