But when writer Zack O'Malley Greenburg paid a visit to the sparsely furnished, modern home to interview West for Forbes magazine, he learned just how far the Yeezy designer is willing to go to keep the home looking pristine.
Swift last topped Forbes' Celebrity 100 list in 2016, when her pre-tax earnings were calculated to be $170 million (£136 million).
Elsewhere in the Forbes piece, the rapper reflects on the huge success of his Yeezy sneaker line, which included 2012's Air Yeezy II release: "It was the first shoe to have the same level of impact as an Air Jordan".
"There's a little bit of Lamborghini in everything I do", West says.
It's well known that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West spared no expense when it came to designing and decorating their Hidden Hills, California, mansion. Also in the pipeline, according to the article: "a shoe made out of algae that will biodegrade completely over time in landfills - or nearly immediately if sprayed with a certain type of bacteria".
While word that Jalil Peraza, Petra Kustrin, Nejc Škufca, and Vadik Marmeladov had joined the team and renderings of at least one potential project leaked to the public soon after, there's been little additional word on Yeezy Home or any of West's other architectural plans until now.
Kanye West is drawing inspiration from the Star Wars film franchise to design low-income housing for those in need.
"'Crazy" is a word that's not gonna be used loosely in the future. "Understand that this is actually a condition that people can end up in, be born into, driven into and go in and out".
- How to Link Nintendo Account with Dr
- Video released showing last moments of global climbers on Himalayan mountain
- Third Walking Dead series casts its first three leads
- Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny refuses to join pre-season tour - club
- Mexico Finance Minister Urzua quits, Herrera named successor
- Labour Party crisis: Senior staff 'interfered' in anti-Semitism cases claims BBC Panorama
- Kanye West, Kylie Jenner, & Jay-Z Rule Forbes' Highest-Paid Entertainers List
- AT&T becomes first mobile service provider to automatically block robocalls
- Royal security breach: Intruder breaks into Buckingham Palace while the Queen sleeps
- Final Volkswagen 'Beetle' model rolls off Mexican production line