Consumption of these products could pose as a choking hazard. This segment offers its products primarily under the Nature's Own, Dave's Killer Bread, Tastykake, Wonder, and Cobblestone Bread Company brand names.
The products being recalled were distributed under several brand names in several states.
So far, no injuries or illnesses have been reported in connection to this recall.
The buns were made by Flowers Foods of Thomasville, Ga., and have "best-by" dates of July 18 and July 19. If you purchased the product, throw it away or return it for a full refund.
Anyone with questions have been asked to contact Flowers Foods' Consumer Relations Center at (866) 245-8921 during business hours. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Flowers Foods from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating and set a $24.00 target price on the stock in a research note on Tuesday, April 9th. The buns are being recalled for possible plastic contamination.
That same month, Tyson Foods recalled more than 20,000 pounds of frozen beef patties after two customers found bits of "soft purple plastic".
- Meghan Markle sweetly kisses baby Archie during his first public outing
- Wimbledon 2019: Novak Djokovic sweeps through to semifinals
- IndiGo co-founders feud over governance lapses
- Pokemon Sword & Shield shows off new Pokemon & Gigantamaxing in latest trailer
- Ilhan Omar Floats Ad Boycott of Tucker Carlson
- Gulf States Likely To Be Impacted By Tropical Cyclone
- Ex-Liverpool & Fulham star Murphy: Elliott has superstar potential
- South Africa - Africa Cup of Nations - 10 July 2019
- France says Javelin missiles found in Libya were 'unusable': army ministry
- Operation Apocalypse Z begins tomorrow in Black Ops 4