With Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 lined up for release this Friday and with a good advance booking for the film already, Kabir Singh's collection might slow down this weekend. As per the latest reports, it has become the tenth highest-grossing film of all time in the Hindi film industry. Shahid Kapoor's film has become the highest earning Bollywood movie of 2019 and toppled Uri: The Surgical Strike from the top spot. Further adding to it he says that he is very proud of Kabir Singh's movie success.
2019's list if highest earning movies, topped by Kabir Singh and with Uri on the second spot, also has Salman Khan's Bharat, Akshay Kumar's Kesari and the multi-starrer Total Dhamaal in the subsequent spots. The film has broken several records since its release.
The film, however, received mixed reviews from the audience and critics.
"Kabir Singh" is an official Hindi remake of the 2017 Telugu blockbuster "Arjun Reddy" which featured Vivek Devarakonda as a lead. Many films have crossed over the Rs 100 crore mark and a few have also made more then Rs 200 crore at the cash counters. Kabir Singh is jointly produced by Cine1 Studios and T-Series and focuses on the protagonist, an alcoholic surgeon (played by Shahid Kapoor) who goes on a self-destructive path after his girlfriend (played by Kiara Advani) is forced to marry someone else.
- How to Link Nintendo Account with Dr
- Lady Gaga Announces Haus Laboratories Beauty Line
- Mexico Finance Minister Urzua quits, Herrera named successor
- Zoom backtracks on 'legitimate solution' that left Mac webcams vulnerable to highjacking
- New Zealand stun India by 18 runs to reach World Cup final
- Bentley celebrates 100th birthday with this massive EXP 100 GT Concept
- Final Volkswagen 'Beetle' model rolls off Mexican production line
- Willy Wonka star 'taken off life support'
- Australia bat against England in World Cup semi-final
- Penguins center Matt Cullen retires after 21 seasons | Lexington Herald Leader