A Georgia woman said a miscommunication while ordering her birthday cake led to dessert having a marijuana theme rather than the intended Moana theme. A picture of a marijuana leaf was also on the cake, circled with frosting.
Honouring what they thought was the customer's request, the shop baked up a giant ice cream cake adorned with a large cannabis leaf and a green "My Little Pony" horse.
Kensli Davis of Milledgeville said her mother ordered the cake from Dairy Queen and asked for the decoration to be inspired by Moana, the 25-year-old's favorite Disney cartoon.
Kensli Taylor Davis said she wanted a "Moana" cake, but that's not what she got.
At least it was not a birthday cake with marijuana in it, which sent a family to a hospital in Australia last February.
Not quite the Disney princess cake she was going for.
"I haven't had a chance to tell y'all about our experience this weekend with my birthday cake", Kensli wrote.
The Facebook post generated a lot of laughter on social media, with people referring to several instances when bakers misheard names and wrote amusing things on the cake.
The Facebook post was quick to go viral and has received more than 11,000 shares and over 10,000 likes.
"That ice-cream cake was still good though", she wrote.
- Spanish judge rules 43-year-old man is son of Julio Iglesias
- USA report defends hiking minimum wage to US$15
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Turkey Ignores E.U. Demand to Cease Illegal Drilling Off Cyprus
- Hamburger Buns And Dinner Rolls Recalled, Potential Choking Hazard
- Thomas Markle breaks silence and admits regret over missing Archie's christening
- Wimbledon 2019: Novak Djokovic sweeps through to semifinals
- Meghan Markle sweetly kisses baby Archie during his first public outing
- Ilhan Omar Floats Ad Boycott of Tucker Carlson
- South Africa - Africa Cup of Nations - 10 July 2019