The Frenchman has three offers from Ligue 1, one of which is a three-year contract from Bordeaux, and is desperate to depart the Emirates.
That could apply to a lot of things to be honest, but on this occasion, their anger is exclusively directed at the Arsenal captain Laurent Koscielny.
The 33-year-old has however taken a rather radical route in his attempt to force his exit after failing to show up for the Gunners' US pre-season tour. If a right offer is placed on the table, Unai Emery will happily cash in on him albeit losing him for nothing while battling out with financial difficulties.
Koscielny is now Arsenal's longest-serving player having joined the club nine years ago from Lorient. "We hope to resolve this matter and will not be providing any further comment at this time".
Koscielny's future is now in doubt ahead of the season opener at Newcastle on August 11 and the situation may leave Arsenal needing to recruit another centre-back in the transfer window.
Koscielny didn't come back into the team until mid-December last season due the Achilles injury that ruled him out of the World Cup in Russian Federation previous year.
He has made 353 appearances for Arsenal since joining from Lorient in 2010, scoring 27 goals and winning two FA Cups.
- Video released showing last moments of global climbers on Himalayan mountain
- Mexico Finance Minister Urzua quits, Herrera named successor
- California quake leaves scar on the desert
- Penguins center Matt Cullen retires after 21 seasons | Lexington Herald Leader
- Final Volkswagen 'Beetle' model rolls off Mexican production line
- India vs New Zealand - Highlights & Stats
- Willy Wonka star 'taken off life support'
- ‘Unprecedented emergency’: S. Korean president warns of prolonged export row with Japan
- Appeals court dismisses emoluments lawsuit involving President Trump’s D.C. hotel
- Kim Darroch resigns as United Kingdom ambassador to U.S. after leaked Trump comment