Whether it's Man Utd or Tottenham Hotspur, Bruno Fernandes is now nearly certain to be leaving Sporting Lisbon this summer, having finished the previous season with an astonishing 20 goals and 13 assists in 33 appearances.
The report goes on to add that the next few days appear to be crucial in the race to sign the Portugal global, with Sporting valuing the 24-year-old at €70m following an exceptional campaign.
The 24-year-old's stunning performances have alerted a number of Premier League clubs with the Express claiming that Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham have all expressed their interest in signing Fernandes this summer.
Tottenham have also been linked with Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, while Manchester United are though to be interested in Newcastle youngster Sean Longstaff.
If there's one Portuguese newspaper which has been relentless about Bruno Fernandes recently it's Correio da Manhã.
This time it's explained Bruno's agent Miguel Pinho is back from his trip to England. Thus, Fernandes seems as a viable option in midfield. "There'd been no fee agreed for Wan-Bissaka as of last night but talks ongoing".
Manchester United, on other hand, ended the season with a trophy and finish in sixth spot.
- Air passenger says Cam Newton offered $1,500 to trade seats
- Iran: New US sanctions target supreme leader
- How To Watch 'Highwire Live in Times Square with Nik Wallenda' Online
- Vyleesi - the Viagra for women - to go on sale on September
- European Union leaders fail to agree on nomination for top jobs
- For Red Sox, Fenway Park has been an unfriendly place this year
- Apple's 16in MacBook Pro tipped to launch in September
- United States beat Sweden to top group
- Trump imposes fresh sanctions on Iran after shoot-down of Navy drone
- Pilot dead after Eurofighters crash in midair over Germany