That's the message from comedian and internet personality Elijah Daniel, who "bought" the small, unincorporated community of Hell, Michigan and renamed it in protest of President Donald Trump this week.
He shared a picture of himself posing next to the town sign bearing the new name.
"My first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell, MI", he continued. "The only flags allowed to fly are pride".
Daniel told NBC News that his flag rule is a joke, and there will not be a ban on other flags. Daniel says the new purchase is, "Getting my audience involved in politics by doing it in a amusing way".
"Gay Hell" is located 15 miles northwest of Ann Arbor with a population of 70, as NBC News notes.
Daniel owns Hell, Michigan for 72 hours, according to town officials. He also grew up "very religious" and was told a lot if you're gay you go to Hell, Daniel said.
So Daniel figured that Gay Hell would be flawless in a rural, religious area.
"A ban? Ummm.no. They simply said the American embassy should fly the flag of our country", talk show host Joe Pagliarulo tweeted.
"When it comes to the American flagpole, and American embassies, and capitals around the world, one American flag flies", Pence said last week.
Daniel, 25, a California resident, has declined to disclose how much he paid for Gay Hell.
The Detroit Free Press reported that the town of Hell was on the market for $900,000 in 2016. He says he hopes to do an annual festival to welcome more people to Gay Hell.
- Facebook Developing Libra Cryptocurrency to 'Reinvent Money'
- Shanahan is out as acting secretary of defense
- Taco Bell Giving Away Free Tacos Tuesday
- Pillsbury bread flour recalled for E. coli risk
- Google takes control of bringing next-gen texting to Android
- Victoria’s Secret Model Bella Hadid Apologises After Shamed for "Racism"
- 33K pounds of cocaine seized in one of biggest United States drug busts
- Tsunami warning issued after 6.8-magnitude quake hits off Japan
- Ndombele Would Not Mind Joining Tottenham
- Microsoft is selling Huawei laptops again