The couple had a rough couple of days after Maura Higgins flirted up a storm with the boxer - the brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury - and tried to steal his affections but she was soon stopped in her tracks as the 20-year-old hunk chose Molly-Mae in a high-stake recoupling on Sunday night (16.06.19).
Ofcom has received around 486 complaints about her advances, and some viewers have called her to be removed from the villa.
As well as viewers, Piers Morgan has slammed Maura's behaviour.
In uncomfortable scenes aired on Friday night, Maura could be seen trying to kiss Tommy while he was lying on the sofa.
"That's the new rule isn't it?"
He went on to say: 'She's known as Maura the predator. "If this was a bloke she'd be out of there, arrested, career ruined".
Piers continued: 'Poor Tommy, he looks utterly traumatised, ' with his co-host Susanna Reid adding: 'If a man had done the same thing to a woman, it wouldn't have been acceptable'. She's still in there.
However, he backtracked on his comments later on the show, saying: "It was actually a bit of harmless flirtation".
So when the group gathered around the fire pit for the re-coupling, viewers kept a close eye on the girls' every move, with some claiming Amy looked "miserable" as Joe Garratt gave his speech about why he wanted to recouple with Lucie.
Lucie then broke down in tears and said: "Everyone here just doesn't get me", to which Joe said: "I get you".
According to Emma, Joe's behaviour at the time in which he branded Lucie untrustworthy as she chatted to Tommy as "very immature" and may be a red flag. "You know I have your back in here".
Love Island bosses have refuted allegations of racism from former Islander Sherif Lanre.
"I knew for a fact that no one who comes through this door is going to have a connection with me like I do with you".
- Kenya Isolates Ebola Suspect Said to Have Entered through Uganda Border
- Fox News poll shows Biden, Sanders, Warren beating Trump
- West Ham linked with signing Man United's Anthony Martial
- Francesco Totti: It'd Be Better If I Died
- Family in controversial Phoenix arrest video speaks out
- Messi ‘bitter’ as Colombia stun Argentina
- Falcons fall to France in Rennes
- Brain fever kills 97 children in east India
- Flights at Newark Liberty Airport halted after plane skids off runway
- Public gatherings banned in Kasese District in Uganda after Ebola outbreak