After the game he shared some words with Draymond Green, appearing to call the Warriors forward "trash" as the players walked off the court. "I guess we've been holding out hope, but I might as well just say it now".
"If this were the regular season, I would throw him out there and he would play", Kerr said.
The Warriors have refused to publicly declare exactly when they expect the two-time Finals MVP to come back.
Sunday's game begins at 8 p.m.
The Warriors subbed him out not long afterward, and he didn't return.
Those free public broadcasts of the game will take place in nine cities across Ontario as well as Halifax - the city where the Raptors played their first exhibition game in 1995. He was slowed in the Western Conference finals by a problem with his left calf, and he missed the clinching Game 4 of that series.
Golden State had been a reliable bet in series openers in recent years, going 19-1 SU in 20 Game 1 contests prior to Thursday's defeat.
Drake has become an interesting subplot of the NBA Finals just one game in, and as it turns out that's because he's trying very hard to be the talk of the town. "I thought he played with really good composure", added Nurse.
So often disappointed in the play-offs, Toronto got off to a jittery start when Kyle Lowry fired a pass well out of bounds during the Raptors' first possession.
- Will Hong Kong's extradition laws be bad news for Aussie businesses?
- Ocasio-Cortez: Progressive Democrats are Frustrated with Pelosi
- Pakistan provincial gov't live streams presser with 'cat filter' on
- Woodland captures US Open title for first major
- Genius accuses Google of plagiarising lyrics
- Italian director Franco Zeffirelli dies at age 96 | Arts & Ent , People
- Iran speeds up uranium enrichment as Mideast tensions mount
- French-Israeli media mogul Drahi buys Sotheby's for $3.7 billion
- Suzanne Collins announces ‘Hunger Games’ prequel coming in 2020
- Trump ABC Interview Beat in Ratings By Celebrity Family Feud