Mac Miller passed away unexpectedly last September, leaving behind a catalog of unreleased music.
"Ariana has been so hot and cold lately and no one knows which version of her they are going to get and right now she is more unpredictable than ever". This talented diva is also a songwriter and an actress. "Time" will appear on the group's forthcoming album, which is slated for release later this year. It was able to top the United States charts and was also enlisted among the four top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100.
Grande usually closes her shows with "Thank U, Next", a glistening anthem about self-love and moving on.
While at the PPG Paints Arena in the hometown of Mac Miller, Ariana became visibly emotional on stage talking about her late ex-boyfriend, who passed away in September of a year ago.
During the show's encore performance of "Thank U, Next", which references her famous exes, Grande started crying while singing the line "Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Malcolm / 'Cause he was an angel".
The concert also coincided with the release of singer/ rapper Anderson.Paak's band the Free Nationals' new single Time, which features a guest appearance from Miller and is his first posthumous release.
Ariana and the American rapper dated for two years before calling it quits last year.
Some people on social media believe Ariana's romance with the Saturday Night Live star was merely a rebound, however, of course, this can't be substantiated.
- Kim Kardashian West speaks on prison reform at White House
- We Might Be Consuming 5 Grams Of Plastic Every Week
- Gulf of Oman incident
- Huawei Trademarks Its HongMeng Mobile OS In Malaysia
- PlayStation Network Error Worldwide, Account Management and Affected Platforms
- Hundreds of Companies Tell Trump to End the Trade War
- Important law: Canada bans capture and breeding of dolphins, whales
- Taylor Swift Baked Cookies for On-Again Friend Katy Perry!
- Tiger scratches, claws way to one-under 70
- Kyle Rudolph's Vikings deal cuts off another Patriots' tight end option