The latest news coming out of Spain is that the player's agent, Mino Raiola, was in Paris this Wednesday morning to hold talks with PSG regarding the transfer of the young centre back.
The 22-year-old's sensational form has led to speculation linking him with a move to one of Europe's top clubs and the midfielder has been tipped to follow Matthijs de Ligt and Frenkie de Jong in making big-money moves away from Ajax this summer.
"This is the classic example of fake news", he said, according to ANSA.
With 16 senior global caps to his name, the Ajax captain who led the Eredivisie giants to a league title and the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League has naturally created a off-season bidding war from Europe's elite.
"Now, on my holidays, I will be able to think about it and decide what I am going to do with my future". He asked me to take a picture together, but I did not know who this gentleman was.
"In such decision, a three-month period of suspension from performing the role of sports agent in Italy which was imposed on Mino Raiola by the Intermediaries Committee of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC) was extended by Federation Internationale de Football Association to become a worldwide ban".
He may resume activities outside of Italy as Cas processes his appeal.
"On June 7, 2019, the president of the CAS Appeals Arbitration Division upheld the application".
"However, the suspension imposed by the FIGC in Italy is not affected by the CAS decision".
- Torchlight II coming to PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in September
- Real Madrid sign Mendy to continue summer spree
- Saudis, Russia could agree OPEC policy at G-20, says Falih
- Canada To Ban Single-Use Plastics By 2021
- Trudeau government joins Europe, California in banning single-use plastics
- Extremely Powerful Sun 'Superflares' Could Disrupt Electronics Across the Globe
- 14-Year-Old Hospitalized With 100 Bubble Tea Pearls in Her Stomach
- Here’s why Chris Hemsworth named his daughter after India
- Barty's next goal after Paris victory: No. 1 spot
- Mexico Launches Committee to Implement U.S. Migration Deal