Selena Gomez stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Tuesday to tease her upcoming "finished" album, nosh on some hot wings and talk up her new movie "The Dead Don't Die" in a look fit for the dance floor. Since then, many have wondered what exactly he was telling her.
So, the next time your friends call you to go out and you're already in bed, take a page from Selena's style book, and just throw on a pair of stilettos.
"I'm actually done. I have to do a few finishing things with it, but I'm just relieved. It took me four years now to even feel at a good place with this album, and it's just because I had such huge moments that happened in my life personally that 'how was I going to capture that?' and 'how was I actually going to feel good about what I was saying?' So I just kept going, and I'm relieved", she said. In press conferences, he'd try to hit me with things. "Yeah, he's fun. He's a big kid", she said.
Speaking ahead of the release of her new film, she said social media negatively affected her self-esteem.
"I would say for my generation, specifically, social media has really been bad".
The brunette explained the image admitting that it 'kind of looks weird, ' but that really Bill was simply joking around with her.
Since meeting, Bill has openly gushed about Selena.
Her comments come after she told audiences at Cannes Film Festival last month that she was scared of how social media could affect young people. "Mother, I want you to meet Selena". "I learned that whatever preconception I had about someone that had 55 million, billion followers of something - maybe, I probably thought she was different than she turned out to be".
She said at the time: "I think it's pretty impossible to make it safe at this point".
- Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway should be fired over political comments
- U.S-China Trade War Ripples Through Market Again After Trump Comments
- Memphis police shooting: Deadly shooting leads to anger and unrest
- Philippines slams sinking of boat by suspected China vessel
- Former Ball State Football player dies in shooting at Florida home
- RJ Barrett confesses Knicks draft dream: 'The place I want to be'
- Fourth American reported dead at Dominican Republic resort in past two months
- Antoine Griezmann will play for Barcelona next season, says Atletico Madrid CEO
- Volvo, Uber reveal production-ready, autonomous auto
- 'Central Park 5' Prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer Resigns from Columbia Law School