Next Games CEO Teemu Huuhtanen said their core focus will be to deliver on Stranger Things' rich and intense themes like friendship and supernatural adventure.
It's been a long wait, but Season 3 of Netflix megahit sci-fi/horror series Stranger Things will finally arrive on July 4th.
If you're already worrying about what to do with your time after Stranger Things season three has been and gone, fret not. Players can choose to play as one of 12 characters from the show, and you can team up with a friend to explore the town of Hawkins, solve puzzles or battle the Mind Flayer, the mysterious paranormal villain of the show's second season.
If Stranger Things is able to obtain the same sort of excitement that Pokémon Go generated a few years back, it'll be a hit.
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch Trailer - Nintendo E3 2019
- Antoine Griezmann will play for Barcelona next season, says Atletico Madrid CEO
- Patriots file tampering charges against Texans amid pursuit of Nick Caserio
- Joe Biden promises to 'cure cancer' if elected president
- You Can Name an Extinct Animal. How About a Plant?
- Virat Kohli 100th in list of highest-paid athletes
- Selena Gomez melts down with Jimmy Fallon during spicy hot wings challenge
- Fourth American reported dead at Dominican Republic resort in past two months
- Memphis police shooting: Deadly shooting leads to anger and unrest
- Spice Girls to become superheroes in animated movie