"Zidane was very clear with me", Ceballos was quoted as saying by Spanish daily Marca.
"Right now I don't pick one player out, as we're all team-mates now".
"I've not had a chance to talk to any Madrid players yet".
The forward scored 110 goals in 352 appearances for the Blues during his seven years at the club.
"I have come to a club where I can learn a lot and I'll try to improve". "But you wanted to be part of the legend that is Real Madrid and you have fought hard to achieve it".
"When he [Benzema] arrived [at Real Madrid], I was 11", Jovic told a news conference.
"You arrive at the most loved club in the world at only 21 years of age, but with a career that has allowed you to be a full global with your team and win titles in three countries".
"Certainly among the very few, three or four greatest players that's ever played for the football club as well".
"Do you know what, I think most Chelsea fans would feel exactly the same way about it". Congratulations and thank you for choosing this badge and this jersey to continue growing as one of the best forwards in the world.
Guardiola has now described the signing of Eden Hazard at Real Madrid as an unbelievable one claiming that the Belgian is one of the best players he has ever seen. I am just focusing on what I have to do on the pitch.
- NASA Is Opening The International Space Station to Tourists
- Prince Philip Turns 98, Royal Family Celebrates
- BCCI call in cover for injured Shikhar Dhawan
- Belgian FA hide Eden Hazard from media duties
- Cuba Gooding Jr. will surrender to NYPD to face groping charge
- Froome out of Tour de France after training crash
- Saudis, Russia could agree OPEC policy at G-20, says Falih
- Here’s why Chris Hemsworth named his daughter after India
- Fiat Teams With Silicon Valley's Aurora on Self-Driving Tech
- Torchlight II coming to PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in September