Nintendo gave us another look at Luigi's Mansion 3 today. Players can jump between controlling Googi and Luigi, or make it a co-op effort. But this time, you'll be exploring a haunted hotel, using new fighting elements, and have the help of a gooey doppelganger. There is no way this slimey homunculus is anything less than malevolent.
Another major addition to the game is Gooigi, a goo-copy of Luigi who can walk through spikes or ooze between metal bars, but is completely undone by water. No, sorry, sorry we're still not over Gooigi. One such game was Luigi's Mansion 3.
I genuinely adore the Luigi's Mansion series, so this might actually be my most anticipated Nintendo Switch game that is coming out this year.
Luigi's new tool this time around is the Poltergust G-00, which adds some more functionality to Luigi's trusty vacuum-weapon. This game also includes multiplayer modes where up to 8 players can play together either locally or online. The key feature for this is the ability to create Gooigi, a slimey clone of the titular character that was well originally introduced when the 3DS remake of Luigi's Mansion had originally dropped. Just hand a second controller to a friend and they'll be able to control Gooigi while you take charge of Luigi. Of course, not everything was shown, but now we know that things like multiplayer are now in the game, which is awesome.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- 'Central Park 5' Prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer Resigns from Columbia Law School
- Joe Biden promises to 'cure cancer' if elected president
- Jessica Biel an 'extremely well-informed' anti-vaxxer: Robert F. Kennedy Jr
- Former Ball State Football player dies in shooting at Florida home
- NASA Is Opening The International Space Station to Tourists
- Memphis police shooting: Deadly shooting leads to anger and unrest
- U.S-China Trade War Ripples Through Market Again After Trump Comments
- Tanushree Dutta Faults Police for Closing Sexual Harassment Probe Against Nana Patekar
- You Can Name an Extinct Animal. How About a Plant?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro to come with jaw-dropping price