Speaking in Iowa, a state that is now populated entirely by Democrat presidential candidates, Biden said that Trump was literally an existential threat to America meaning that America would literally cease to exist if Trump continued to be president, which would make it hard for Americans to find a place to park although it would be a lot easier for them to swim to France.
"Over the years, cancer has taken more from Joe and me than we ever could have imagined", Jill, whose parents also died from cancer, added.
The poll, conducted by Quinnipiac University, suggested Buttigieg would win 47% of the popular vote, while Trump would win 42%. "We're winning in Texas very big, in OH very big, in Florida very big". Stephanopoulos said they picked up the interview the next day when Stephanopoulos asked him why the polls "bother you so much?" Some of it is excellent, some is very bad. "I just was given a meeting with my pollster who I frankly don't even believe in pollsters if you want to know the truth, you just run a campaign and whatever it is, it is, but I just had a meeting with somebody that's a pollster and I'm winning everywhere, so I don't know what you're talking about".
"He was some place in Iowa today", the president said, "and he said my name so many times that people couldn't stand it". "Thank goodness we can fight back on Social Media".
Trump's comments come as he has accused news outlets of using fake polling against his campaign. "Had it in 2016, but this is worse", the president tweeted. They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don't even exist.
Trump in recent days has lashed out at the New York Times in the wake of a report that he was briefed on a 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, that showed him trailing Biden in numerous states he needed to win in 2020.
"Everything we have learned through Beau's battle has given me great hope..."
- Turkey confirms Russian Federation S-400 missile deal, ignores USA warning
- NASA Is Opening The International Space Station to Tourists
- Facebook Still Leading Social Media Platform in 2019
- Antoine Griezmann will play for Barcelona next season, says Atletico Madrid CEO
- Cuba Gooding Jr. will surrender to NYPD to face groping charge
- Transfer: De Ligt set to complete €75million move
- Missouri, Maine, Vermont have abortion access victories
- Nigeria vs. South Korea - Football Match Report
- Volvo, Uber reveal production-ready, autonomous auto
- Pelicans Hiring Ex-WNBA Star Swin Cash As VP of Basketball Operations