The woman, who has not been identified, alleged that Gooding touched her breasts at the bar on Sunday night, the network said, citing law enforcement sources.
This is not the first time that Gooding, 51, has been accused of touching a woman inappropriately.
After saying Gooding plans to surrender to sex-crimes detectives on Thursday, attorney Mark Heller told TMZ that video from Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge shows "absolutely no criminality taking place on the part of my client". "I believe in the system and let the process speak for itself".
Mr Heller says Gooding Jr will visit the special victims unit leading the investigation before being arraigned.
In videos shared on social media from the party, he was seen sipping cocktails and singing for the crowd. It also features a mini-golf course and brief views of the Empire State Building and other landmarks.
The "Boyz In The Hood" actor has continued to deny that the claim is true.
Gooding won the Academy Award for best supporting actor in 1997 for his portrayal of an athlete in the film "Jerry Maguire". His signature line, "Show me the money", became a popular catchphrase.
Gooding starred as O.J. Simpson in FX's The People v. O.J. Simpson and played Dominic Banks on American Horror Story: Apocalypse.
- Canada To Ban Single-Use Plastics By 2021
- Huawei suspends deliveries and development of new notebooks
- Saudis, Russia could agree OPEC policy at G-20, says Falih
- Here’s why Chris Hemsworth named his daughter after India
- Blues superfan Laila Anderson celebrates Stanley Cup victory at TD Garden
- Rare exchange of fire between Israeli troops and Palestinian security
- Apple iCloud Comes to the Microsoft Store for Windows 10
- Vitamin D Not Linked to Lower Diabetes Risk
- Extremely Powerful Sun 'Superflares' Could Disrupt Electronics Across the Globe
- Real Madrid sign Mendy to continue summer spree