Later, two more on-field decisions were overturned.
India will be favourites against Pakistan who have failed to register even a single win against the Blues at any World Cup tournament so far.
West Indies skipper Jason Holder was also at the receiving end of an umpiring blunder after being adjudged lbw off Adam Zampa but replays suggested the ball had pitched outside leg stump.
"I'd say hitting, whether it's an run-out or not, one in three or four throws is a good conversion rate".
He added: "I am sorry, but I am not going to be part of that".
Michael Holding was in hot water with the ICC over his remarks during the West Indies' loss to Australia.
The ICC in an e-mail to Holding and his colleagues reminded them of "the importance of maintaining the highest standards and uphold the game's best values and spirit while covering the tournament" earlier this week.
The issue has since been sorted out and Holding will continue commentating, the source added.
'Inherently in live television, there are occasions when on-field decisions cause reason for discussion or debate, but as ICC TV host broadcasters, our [Sunset & Vine] duty is not to judge or highlight mistakes, ' the mail read further.
But Holding, in his reply to Bevan, said: "If those umpires [Palliyaguruge and Gaffaney] were Federation Internationale de Football Association officials, they would have been told to pack their bags and head home".
"Commentators are being more and more compromised by controlling organisations to the point of censorship", he said.
Referring to the no-ball incident, Bevan wrote: 'For the avoidance of doubt, this is exactly the kind of thing that we need to avoid putting to air.
"We have only requested them to be fair in their comment".
Rain, an nearly daily fixture for most of England this time of the year, has turned out to be an unlikely, yet formidable opponent for the cricket teams this World Cup.
"I'm very disappointed with our fielding, it is not up to the mark or standard expected". "I don't even know what to say about it, but it is a amusing situation where all of them went against us, and then we had to review them, but I guess that's part of the game again".
"The matter with Holding has been settled and there are no hard feelings between the ICC and Mr Holding".
- Spice Girls to become superheroes in animated movie
- Missouri, Maine, Vermont have abortion access victories
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch Trailer - Nintendo E3 2019
- Antoine Griezmann will play for Barcelona next season, says Atletico Madrid CEO
- RJ Barrett confesses Knicks draft dream: 'The place I want to be'
- Bloggers criticised for taking 'insensitive' photos at the Chernobyl site
- Virat Kohli 100th in list of highest-paid athletes
- Memphis police shooting: Deadly shooting leads to anger and unrest
- Philippines slams sinking of boat by suspected China vessel
- Joe Biden promises to 'cure cancer' if elected president