The cloud of uncertainty hovering over United is also encroaching on Chelsea, with club legend Frank Lampard a strong favourite to be named as the club's new manager once Maurizio Sarri's switch to Juventus is confirmed.
The Christmas period could be where Newcastle pick up some valuable points, with Newcastle facing Sheffield United, Southampton, Burnley, Crystal Palace and Everton, along with a hard Boxing Day trip to Old Trafford.
The big games will come thick and fast from that point.
The first Manchester derby of the season comes on December 7th at the Etihad with the Old Trafford fixture on March 7th.
The Red Devils will then play host to Jurgen Klopp's Champions League winners on the weekend of October 19, before the following round of games takes Spurs to Anfield.
Due to policing and logistical reasons, the two East Anglian rivals are paired in the fixture process and are never scheduled to play home games on the same day.
A screenshot seen by TUKO.co.ke on Twitter appear to reveal the first round of fixtures ahead of the new Premier League campaign.
As for the relegation places, Norwich and Sheffield United will both return to the Championship alongside Burnley, while Aston Villa sit pretty in 16th.
Tottenham entertain City on February 1 and the Red Devils visit the Blues of west London a week later. The pair are sure to challenge for a top-four finish in the 2019-20 campaign and this Anfield clash will be an indicator of their title credentials.
Sheffield United are set to welcome the Eagles to Bramall Lane on August 17, who were listed as "Crsytal Palace" in the fixtures.
City are at home on the final day, with Norwich City heading to the Etihad Stadium, and prior to that game they face Southampton, Newcastle United, Brighton, Bournemouth and Watford in a seemingly kind sequence.
- Huawei suspends deliveries and development of new notebooks
- Google Decouples Drive and Photos
- Vitamin D Not Linked to Lower Diabetes Risk
- NASA Is Opening The International Space Station to Tourists
- UK network operators 'call for clarity over position on Huawei'
- More Heart break for Chelsea Fans as Real Madrid drops major announcement
- Nigeria vs. South Korea - Football Match Report
- Rare exchange of fire between Israeli troops and Palestinian security
- U.S-China Trade War Ripples Through Market Again After Trump Comments
- Turkey confirms Russian Federation S-400 missile deal, ignores USA warning